Author’s notes: Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2006 annual meeting of American Political Science Association, the 2007 annual meeting of Midwest Political Science Association, and Political Institutions Workshop in Harris School of Public Policy at the University of Chicago. I appreciate comments from John Balz, Christina Davis, Rob Franzese Jr., Nathan Jensen, Cheol-Sung Lee, Sebastian Schmit, Alberto Simpser, two anonymous reviewers, and participants of the above-mentioned panels. The usual disclaimer applies. The author acknowledges financial support from Division of the Social Sciences, the University of Chicago. The replication data set is available from the ISQ data archive or from the author’s Web site (http://home.uchicago.edu/~jhp/research).
What Determines the Specificity of Subsidies?1
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 413–426, June 2012
How to Cite
Park, . J. H. (2012), What Determines the Specificity of Subsidies?. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 413–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00728.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!