Author’s notes: Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2006 annual meeting of American Political Science Association, the 2007 annual meeting of Midwest Political Science Association, and Political Institutions Workshop in Harris School of Public Policy at the University of Chicago. I appreciate comments from John Balz, Christina Davis, Rob Franzese Jr., Nathan Jensen, Cheol-Sung Lee, Sebastian Schmit, Alberto Simpser, two anonymous reviewers, and participants of the above-mentioned panels. The usual disclaimer applies. The author acknowledges financial support from Division of the Social Sciences, the University of Chicago. The replication data set is available from the ISQ data archive or from the author’s Web site (http://home.uchicago.edu/~jhp/research).
What Determines the Specificity of Subsidies?1
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 413–426, June 2012
How to Cite
Park, . J. H. (2012), What Determines the Specificity of Subsidies?. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 413–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00728.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!