Thanks to David Leblang and Kevin Morrison for insightful comments on an earlier draft and to Andrew Berg, Menzie Chinn, Hiro Ito, Ashoka Mody, Catherine Pattillo, and Dennis Quinn for sharing their data. All errors are my own. Replication data and code are available from the author at http://courses.cit.cornell.edu/tp253/research.html.
Do Currency Crises Cause Capital Account Liberalization?1
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 544–559, September 2012
How to Cite
PEPINSKY, T. B. (2012), Do Currency Crises Cause Capital Account Liberalization?. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 544–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00729.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!