Thanks to David Leblang and Kevin Morrison for insightful comments on an earlier draft and to Andrew Berg, Menzie Chinn, Hiro Ito, Ashoka Mody, Catherine Pattillo, and Dennis Quinn for sharing their data. All errors are my own. Replication data and code are available from the author at http://courses.cit.cornell.edu/tp253/research.html.
Do Currency Crises Cause Capital Account Liberalization?1
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 544–559, September 2012
How to Cite
PEPINSKY, T. B. (2012), Do Currency Crises Cause Capital Account Liberalization?. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 544–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00729.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!