We thank Nancy Bermeo, Nisha Fazal, Desha Girod, Terrence Lyons, Ingrid Samset, anonymous reviewers, and co-panelists and participants at the Columbia University Comparative Politics Seminar, 2008 International Studies Association annual convention, and 2009 American Political Science Association annual meeting for helpful comments on earlier drafts of the paper. We also thank Rachel McMillan and Sean O’Keefe for research assistance.
Democratization after Civil War: A Brush-Clearing Exercise1
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 801–808, December 2012
How to Cite
Fortna, V. P. and Huang, R. (2012), Democratization after Civil War: A Brush-Clearing Exercise. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 801–808. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00730.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!