Author’s note: The author would like to thank Sam Bell, Jacqueline DeMeritt, Kyla McEntire, Amanda Murdie, Jeffrey Pickering, James Warner, the editors of International Studies Quarterly, and two anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions on previous drafts of this article. The data and replication file used to generate the results presented in this article are available at http://www3.wooster.edu/polisci/mkrain/naming&shaming.html.
J’accuse! Does Naming and Shaming Perpetrators Reduce the Severity of Genocides or Politicides?1
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 574–589, September 2012
How to Cite
KRAIN, M. (2012), J’accuse! Does Naming and Shaming Perpetrators Reduce the Severity of Genocides or Politicides?. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 574–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00732.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!