Author’s note: The author would like to thank Sam Bell, Jacqueline DeMeritt, Kyla McEntire, Amanda Murdie, Jeffrey Pickering, James Warner, the editors of International Studies Quarterly, and two anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions on previous drafts of this article. The data and replication file used to generate the results presented in this article are available at http://www3.wooster.edu/polisci/mkrain/naming&shaming.html.
J’accuse! Does Naming and Shaming Perpetrators Reduce the Severity of Genocides or Politicides?1
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 574–589, September 2012
How to Cite
KRAIN, M. (2012), J’accuse! Does Naming and Shaming Perpetrators Reduce the Severity of Genocides or Politicides?. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 574–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00732.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!