I thank Belgin Şan Akca, Claudio Cioffi-Revilla, Peter A. Deluca, Ömer Örsün, Karen Rasler, David Sacko, Monica Toft, James Ungerer, John Vasquez, and the anonymous reviewers. Earlier drafts were presented at the general conference of the European Consortium for Political Research, Pisa, Italy, September 6–8, 2007, and at the Annual Meeting the American Political Science Association, August 28–31, 2008, Boston, Massachusetts. All errors are my own.
Capitalist Development and Civil War1
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 470–483, September 2012
How to Cite
MOUSSEAU, M. (2012), Capitalist Development and Civil War. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 470–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00734.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!