Author’s note: I would like to acknowledge the help of staff at both the British National Archives and the IMF Archives and would like to extend a special thank you to Premela Isaac and Jean Marcouyeux for their help in the IMF archives, and to Maxime Ouellet for his research assistance. I would also like to thank Tony Porter, Len Seabrooke, Jeff Chwieroth, Mark Blyth, Eric Helleiner, André Broome, Michael Best, and Jessica Allina-Pisano for their comments on earlier versions of this paper, as well as the anonymous reviewers for their helpful feedback. I would also like to acknowledge the financial assistance of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Ambiguity and Uncertainty in International Organizations: A History of Debating IMF Conditionality1
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 674–688, December 2012
How to Cite
Best, J. (2012), Ambiguity and Uncertainty in International Organizations: A History of Debating IMF Conditionality. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 674–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00744.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!