Author’s note: Data and code replicating the results in the paper are available at http://kishoregawande.net/?page_id=29. We acknowledge helpful comments by the editor and two anonymous referees. Numerous comments and suggestions were offered by seminar participants at the IPES meetings at U. Penn and the Southern Economic Association meetings in Washington, DC. Yuewen Jiang and Mike Polansky provided excellent research assistance. We take responsibility for all remaining errors.
Free Riding and Protection for Sale1
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 735–747, December 2012
How to Cite
Gawande, K. and Magee, C. (2012), Free Riding and Protection for Sale. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 735–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00745.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!