Author’s note: We would like to thank James Morrow, Brandon Prins, Christopher Reenock, Allan Stam, and Jana von Stein for valuable feedback at various stages of this project. We presented previous versions of this paper at the Peace Science (International) Association, Binghamton University, and the Midwest Political Science Association. Replication material for all tables in the paper and the online appendix are available at http://mailer.fsu.edu/~msouva/research.htm.
Domestic Institutions and Credible Signals1
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 765–776, December 2012
How to Cite
Uzonyi, G., Souva, M. and Golder, S. N. (2012), Domestic Institutions and Credible Signals. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 765–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00746.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!