Author’s note: We would like to thank James Morrow, Brandon Prins, Christopher Reenock, Allan Stam, and Jana von Stein for valuable feedback at various stages of this project. We presented previous versions of this paper at the Peace Science (International) Association, Binghamton University, and the Midwest Political Science Association. Replication material for all tables in the paper and the online appendix are available at http://mailer.fsu.edu/~msouva/research.htm.
Domestic Institutions and Credible Signals1
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 765–776, December 2012
How to Cite
Uzonyi, G., Souva, M. and Golder, S. N. (2012), Domestic Institutions and Credible Signals. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 765–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00746.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!