For helpful comments and suggestions, the author would like to thank Alberto Cayeros-Diaz, Josh Cohen, Jim Fearon, Judy Goldstein, Alex Kuo, David Laitin, Doug Rivers, Natan Sachs, Ken Scheve, Mike Tomz, Jeremy Weinstein, and participants at the International Relations workshop at Stanford University. Earlier versions of the paper were presented at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the Political Science Association and at The Society for Comparative Research, Yale University. The article was written when the author was a graduate student in the Political Science Department of Stanford University. Data, additional appendices, and replication information can be found on the author’s website at www.columbia.edu/~ym2297.
Lost in Globalization: International Economic Integration and the Sources of Popular Discontent1
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 484–500, September 2012
How to Cite
MARGALIT, Y. (2012), Lost in Globalization: International Economic Integration and the Sources of Popular Discontent. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 484–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00747.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!