Author’s notes: I would like to acknowledge Thomas Oatley and Ryan Bakker for their assistance throughout this project. I would also like to thank Ronald Rogowski and Mark Kayser for their cooperation and assistance and Kym Anderson for his assistance with the data. Thanks to Nathan Jensen, Gary Marks, Liesbet Hooghe, Cameron Thies, Stephanie Rickard, Tim McKeown, Georg Vanberg, Ben Fordham, Jon Polk, Alicia Groh, Adam Keiper, and Karen Grotberg for their contributions. I also thank the anonymous referees of ISQ for their helpful comments and suggestions. The data used in this article are available from the author or through International Studies Quarterly. All remaining errors are my responsibility.
Do Majoritarian Electoral Systems Favor Consumers: Identifying Cross-National Consumer Bias1
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 820–826, December 2012
How to Cite
Weinberg, J. (2012), Do Majoritarian Electoral Systems Favor Consumers: Identifying Cross-National Consumer Bias. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 820–826. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00751.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!