Author’s note: I would like to thank Thomas Plümper, Christina Schneider, Vera Troeger, Anita Gohdes, Marlene Grauer, Simon Munzert, Laura Seelkopf, and the two anonymous referees for excellent comments. The web appendix as well as the replication data and do-files are available at http://www.polsci.org/kleibl/.
Tertiarization, Industrial Adjustment, and the Domestic Politics of Foreign Aid1
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 356–369, June 2013
How to Cite
KLEIBL, J. (2013), Tertiarization, Industrial Adjustment, and the Domestic Politics of Foreign Aid. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 356–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00754.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!