Author’s notes: I would like to thank Jeffery Drope and the anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper. Web appendices and data can be found at http://www.icp.puc.cl/Anthony_Pezzola/. This research is framed within the Millennium Nucleus for the Study of Stateness and Democracy in Latin America, Project No. NS100014.
States in the Customs House: Institutional Reforms and Structural Change in Mexican Trade Policy1
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 341–355, June 2013
How to Cite
PEZZOLA, A. (2013), States in the Customs House: Institutional Reforms and Structural Change in Mexican Trade Policy. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 341–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00755.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!