We thank two referees for valuable comments. The Stata replication data and do-file will be made available upon publication at http://personal.lse.ac.uk/neumayer.
Competing for Scarce Foreign Capital: Spatial Dependence in the Diffusion of Double Taxation Treaties1
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 645–660, December 2012
How to Cite
Barthel, F. and Neumayer, E. (2012), Competing for Scarce Foreign Capital: Spatial Dependence in the Diffusion of Double Taxation Treaties. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 645–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00757.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!