Author’s Note: Earlier versions of this article were presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association (APSA) and the 2009 Annual Meeting of the International Political Economy Society (IPES). I thank the various attendees at those meetings for valuable questions and comments. Feedback from and conversations with David Bearce, Carew Boulding, Joe Jupille, Megumi Naoi, Stephanie Rickard, and Scott Wolford helped improve this project immensely. The data and the file for replicating the results in this article are available from the ISQ.
Ex Ante Due Diligence: Formation of PTAs and Protection of Labor Rights1
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 704–719, December 2012
How to Cite
Kim, M. (2012), Ex Ante Due Diligence: Formation of PTAs and Protection of Labor Rights. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 704–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00758.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!