Authors’ names are listed in the alphabetical order. Both contributed equally to the article. A previous version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the International Studies Association, New York, February 2009. We wish to thank James Lee Ray, the anonymous reviewers, and Karen Rasler for their comments on previous drafts.
Rivalry and State Support of Non-State Armed Groups (NAGs), 1946–20011
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 720–734, December 2012
How to Cite
Maoz, Z. and San-Akca, B. (2012), Rivalry and State Support of Non-State Armed Groups (NAGs), 1946–2001. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 720–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00759.x
The replication data and a Stata do file are available at: http://home.ku.edu.tr/~bakca/.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!