Author’s note: Thank you to Chad Rector and David Singer for their invaluable comments on an early version of this paper.
A Non-Tariff Protectionist Bias in Majoritarian Politics: Government Subsidies and Electoral Institutions1
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 777–785, December 2012
How to Cite
Rickard, S. J. (2012), A Non-Tariff Protectionist Bias in Majoritarian Politics: Government Subsidies and Electoral Institutions. International Studies Quarterly, 56: 777–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00760.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!