Authors’note: The authors would like to thank the following individuals for their helpful comments: Jeffrey Berejikian, Markus Crepaz, Alfred Cooper Drury, Bryan Early, Nathan Jensen, Hoon Lee, Toby Rider, Mark Souva, Jaroslav Tir, and Laron Williams. Replication data and do files along with an online appendix of additional tables are available at http://www.isanet.org/data_archive.html.
Investment, Opportunity, and Risk: Do US Sanctions Deter or Encourage Global Investment?1
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 65–78, March 2013
How to Cite
LEKTZIAN, D. and BIGLAISER, G. (2013), Investment, Opportunity, and Risk: Do US Sanctions Deter or Encourage Global Investment?. International Studies Quarterly, 57: 65–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2478.2012.00761.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!