We wish to thank Robert Keohane, Marc Levy, Virginia Haufler, Steven Bernstein, John McDougall, Margaret Hermann, Jon Hovi, Randall Stone and three anonymous reviewers for this journal whose comments and constructive suggestions enriched this project considerably. We also thank participants in the Political Inquiry Colloquium at the University of Western Ontario and the Canadian Political Science Association’s workshop on Reforming the Global Governance Architecture held at York University, June 1, 2006, for their thoughtful comments.
International Nonregimes: A Research Agenda1
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
International Studies Review
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 230–258, Summer 2007
How to Cite
Dimitrov, R. S., Sprinz, D. F., DiGiusto, G. M. and Kelle, A. (2007), International Nonregimes: A Research Agenda. International Studies Review, 9: 230–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2486.2007.00672.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!