Reproducing the North–South Divide: The Role of Trade Deficits and Capital Flows1
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
International Studies Review
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 581–600, Winter 2007
How to Cite
Moon, B. E. (2007), Reproducing the North–South Divide: The Role of Trade Deficits and Capital Flows. International Studies Review, 9: 581–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2486.2007.00724.x
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!