The author wishes to thank Ryan Beasley for helpful suggestions on this essay and John Levine for his insights in previous discussions about various topics in this paper. Research for this essay was supported by the University of Kansas General Research Fund allocation #2301-(FY2007). An earlier version was presented at the annual meeting of the International Society of Political Psychology in Lund, Sweden, in 2004.
Coalition Cabinet Decision Making: Institutional and Psychological Factors1
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 57–86, March 2008
How to Cite
Kaarbo, J. (2008), Coalition Cabinet Decision Making: Institutional and Psychological Factors. International Studies Review, 10: 57–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2486.2008.00747.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!