The author wishes to thank Ryan Beasley for helpful suggestions on this essay and John Levine for his insights in previous discussions about various topics in this paper. Research for this essay was supported by the University of Kansas General Research Fund allocation #2301-(FY2007). An earlier version was presented at the annual meeting of the International Society of Political Psychology in Lund, Sweden, in 2004.
Coalition Cabinet Decision Making: Institutional and Psychological Factors1
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 57–86, March 2008
How to Cite
Kaarbo, J. (2008), Coalition Cabinet Decision Making: Institutional and Psychological Factors. International Studies Review, 10: 57–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2486.2008.00747.x
- Issue online: 9 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!