The Poliheuristic Research Program: An Assessment and Suggestions for Further Progress
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
© 2008 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 266–293, June 2008
How to Cite
Brulé, D. J. (2008), The Poliheuristic Research Program: An Assessment and Suggestions for Further Progress. International Studies Review, 10: 266–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2486.2008.00773.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!