Who Controls the Internet? Beyond the Obstinacy or Obsolescence of the State
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
© 2009 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 205–230, March 2009
How to Cite
Eriksson, J. and Giacomello, G. (2009), Who Controls the Internet? Beyond the Obstinacy or Obsolescence of the State. International Studies Review, 11: 205–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2486.2008.01841.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!