Funding for this study was provided by the Center for Social Complexity of George Mason University and by ONR MURI grant no. N00014-08-1-0921. Thanks to members of the Mason-HRAF Joint Project on Eastern Africa (MURI Team) and to Armando Geller, Rebecca Goolsby, Gerald Schneider, John Tagney, Peter Turchin, Nils B. Weidmann, and anonymous reviewers for comments. The opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this work are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the sponsors.
MASON RebeLand: An Agent-Based Model of Politics, Environment, and Insurgency1
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 31–52, March 2010
How to Cite
Cioffi-Revilla, C. and Rouleau, M. (2010), MASON RebeLand: An Agent-Based Model of Politics, Environment, and Insurgency. International Studies Review, 12: 31–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2486.2009.00911.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!