We thank Daniela de Michele, Juan Carlos Holguin, Fernando Lorenzo, and Carla Majdalani for comments, and the Universidad Nacional de San Martín (especially Victoria Ballerini) and Georg-August-Universität Göttingen for administrative support.
Global Governance in a Multipolar World: The Case for Regional Monetary Funds1
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 109–121, March 2011
How to Cite
Desai, R. M. and Vreeland, J. R. (2011), Global Governance in a Multipolar World: The Case for Regional Monetary Funds. International Studies Review, 13: 109–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2486.2010.01002.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!