The “Problem of Values” and International Relations Scholarship: From Applied Reflexivity to Reflexivism
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 259–287, June 2011
How to Cite
Hamati-Ataya, I. (2011), The “Problem of Values” and International Relations Scholarship: From Applied Reflexivity to Reflexivism. International Studies Review, 13: 259–287. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2486.2011.01024.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!