I would like to thank Karen Rasler, Jason Sorens, Hicham Bou-Nassif, and the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions. All errors and omissions are my sole responsibility.
Where Do We Go from Here? Conceptual, Theoretical, and Methodological Gaps in the Large-N Civil War Research Program1
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Studies Association
International Studies Review
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 78–98, March 2012
How to Cite
Florea, A. (2012), Where Do We Go from Here? Conceptual, Theoretical, and Methodological Gaps in the Large-N Civil War Research Program. International Studies Review, 14: 78–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2486.2012.01102.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!