Global and systematic demonstration for the practical usage of a direct in vivo measurement system to evaluate wrinkles
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 423–436, December 2007
How to Cite
Fujimura, T., Haketa, K., Hotta, M. and Kitahara, T. (2007), Global and systematic demonstration for the practical usage of a direct in vivo measurement system to evaluate wrinkles. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 29: 423–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2007.00399.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Received 24 January 2007, Accepted 7 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.