Lavender, tea tree and lemon oils as antimicrobials in washing liquids and soft body balms
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation. © 2010 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 53–61, February 2011
How to Cite
Kunicka-Styczyńska, A., Sikora, M. and Kalemba, D. (2011), Lavender, tea tree and lemon oils as antimicrobials in washing liquids and soft body balms. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 33: 53–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2010.00582.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received 25 June 2009, Accepted 14 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.