Standardized extract of Syzygium aqueum: a safe cosmetic ingredient
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ICS © 2011 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 269–275, June 2011
How to Cite
Palanisamy, U. D., Ling, L. T., Manaharan, T., Sivapalan, V., Subramaniam, T., Helme, M. H. and Masilamani, T. (2011), Standardized extract of Syzygium aqueum: a safe cosmetic ingredient. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 33: 269–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2010.00637.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Received 5 July 2010, Accepted 12 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.