Surface distribution and depths profiling of particulate organic UV absorbers by Raman imaging and tape stripping
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ICS © 2011 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 527–534, December 2011
How to Cite
Adlhart, C. and Baschong, W. (2011), Surface distribution and depths profiling of particulate organic UV absorbers by Raman imaging and tape stripping. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 33: 527–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2011.00666.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Received 3 November 2010, Accepted 15 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.