Eucalyptus increases ceramide levels in keratinocytes and improves stratum corneum function
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ICS © 2011 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 17–22, February 2012
How to Cite
Ishikawa, J., Shimotoyodome, Y., Chen, S., Ohkubo, K., Takagi, Y., Fujimura, T., Kitahara, T. and Takema, Y. (2012), Eucalyptus increases ceramide levels in keratinocytes and improves stratum corneum function. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 34: 17–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2011.00675.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Received 1 November 2010, Accepted 23 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.