Electroanalytical determination of the sunscreen agent octocrylene in cosmetic products
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ICS © 2011 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 91–96, February 2012
How to Cite
Júnior, J. B. G., Araujo, T. A., Trindade, M. A. G. and Ferreira, V. S. (2012), Electroanalytical determination of the sunscreen agent octocrylene in cosmetic products. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 34: 91–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2011.00686.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 SEP 2011 08:26AM EST
- Received 19 August 2011, Accepted 2 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.