The work described in this article was supported by The School of Pharmacy, University of London, and a small part of it was presented at U.K. PharmSci conference, 31 August–2 September 2010, Nottingham, U.K. The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
In vivo measurement of the surface energy of human fingernail plates
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. ICS © 2012 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 257–262, June 2012
How to Cite
Murdan, S., Poojary, C., Patel, D. R., Fernandes, J., Haman, A., Saundh, P. S. and Sheikh, Z. (2012), In vivo measurement of the surface energy of human fingernail plates. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 34: 257–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2012.00711.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2012 01:25PM EST
- Received 26 October 2011, Accepted 9 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!