Quantification of skin penetration of antioxidants of varying lipophilicity
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors ICS © 2012 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 19–26, February 2013
How to Cite
Abla, M. J. and Banga, A. K. (2013), Quantification of skin penetration of antioxidants of varying lipophilicity. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 35: 19–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2012.00728.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 10:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.