Human skin equivalents are an excellent tool to study the effect of moisturizers on the water distribution in the stratum corneum
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 560–566, December 2012
How to Cite
Bouwstra, J. A., Nahmoed, N., Groenink, H. W. W. and Ponec, M. (2012), Human skin equivalents are an excellent tool to study the effect of moisturizers on the water distribution in the stratum corneum. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 34: 560–566. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2012.00743.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 06:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!