Equally contributing authors.
Exposure to acute electromagnetic radiation of mobile phone exposure range alters transiently skin homeostasis of a model of pigmented reconstructed epidermis
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 27–34, February 2013
How to Cite
Simon, D., Daubos, A., Pain, C., Fitoussi, R., Vié, K., Taieb, A., de Benetti, L. and Cario-André, M. (2013), Exposure to acute electromagnetic radiation of mobile phone exposure range alters transiently skin homeostasis of a model of pigmented reconstructed epidermis. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 35: 27–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2012.00746.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!