The effect of an amphiphilic self-assembled lipid lamellar phase on the relief of dry skin
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 567–574, December 2012
How to Cite
Pennick, G., Chavan, B., Summers, B. and Rawlings, A. V. (2012), The effect of an amphiphilic self-assembled lipid lamellar phase on the relief of dry skin. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 34: 567–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2494.2012.00749.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2012 07:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
- Croda Consumer Care Europe
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.