A Wider Race? Interstate Competition across Health and Welfare Programs
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 326–347, May 2004
How to Cite
Bailey, M. A. and Rom, M. C. (2004), A Wider Race? Interstate Competition across Health and Welfare Programs. Journal of Politics, 66: 326–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2004.00154.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript submitted March 5, 2002 Final manuscript received June 3, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!