Representation in Congressional Campaigns: Evidence for Discounting/Directional Voting in U.S. Senate Elections
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 348–373, May 2004
How to Cite
Adams, J., Bishin, B. G. and Dow, J. K. (2004), Representation in Congressional Campaigns: Evidence for Discounting/Directional Voting in U.S. Senate Elections. Journal of Politics, 66: 348–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2004.00155.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript submitted December 13, 2002 Final manuscript received March 20, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!