Institutional Change and Persistence: The Evolution of Poland's Electoral System, 1989–2001
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 396–427, May 2004
How to Cite
Benoit, K. and Hayden, J. (2004), Institutional Change and Persistence: The Evolution of Poland's Electoral System, 1989–2001. Journal of Politics, 66: 396–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2004.00157.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript submitted October 25, 2002 Final manuscript received August 18, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!