Organized Interests and the Politics of Federal Discretionary Grants
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 513–533, May 2004
How to Cite
Lowry, R. C. and Potoski, M. (2004), Organized Interests and the Politics of Federal Discretionary Grants. Journal of Politics, 66: 513–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2004.00162.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Manuscript submitted November 19, 2002 Final manuscript received June 10, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!