Strategic Abandonment or Sincerely Second Best? The 1999 Israeli Prime Ministerial Election
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 706–728, August 2004
How to Cite
Abramson, P. R., Aldrich, J. H., Diamond, M., Diskin, A., Levine, R. and Scotto, T. J. (2004), Strategic Abandonment or Sincerely Second Best? The 1999 Israeli Prime Ministerial Election. Journal of Politics, 66: 706–728. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2004.00273.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript submitted April 30, 2003 Final manuscript received January 12, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!