The Effect of Politically Salient Decisions on the U.S. Supreme Court's Agenda
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 755–772, August 2004
How to Cite
Baird, V. A. (2004), The Effect of Politically Salient Decisions on the U.S. Supreme Court's Agenda. Journal of Politics, 66: 755–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2004.00275.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript submitted December 10, 2001 Final manuscript received August 14, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!