Vote-Seeking Incentives and Legislative Representation in Six Presidential Democracies
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 823–846, August 2004
How to Cite
Crisp, B. F., Escobar-Lemmon, M. C., Jones, B. S., Jones, M. P. and Taylor-Robinson, M. M. (2004), Vote-Seeking Incentives and Legislative Representation in Six Presidential Democracies. Journal of Politics, 66: 823–846. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2004.00278.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript submitted July 9, 2003 Final manuscript received November 28, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!