The Least Dangerous Branch Revisited: New Evidence on Supreme Court Responsiveness to Public Preferences
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
Journal of Politics
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1018–1035, November 2004
How to Cite
McGuire, K. T. and Stimson, J. A. (2004), The Least Dangerous Branch Revisited: New Evidence on Supreme Court Responsiveness to Public Preferences. Journal of Politics, 66: 1018–1035. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2004.00288.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript submitted June 13, 2000 Final manuscript received April 14, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!