Under What Conditions Do Presidents Resort to Decree Power? Theory and Evidence from the Brazilian Case
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 178–200, February 2005
How to Cite
Pereira, C., Power, T. J. and Rennó, L. (2005), Under What Conditions Do Presidents Resort to Decree Power? Theory and Evidence from the Brazilian Case. Journal of Politics, 67: 178–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2005.00313.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript submitted March 3, 2003 Final manuscript received July 19, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!