An Alternative Measure of Relative Education to Explain Voter Turnout
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 271–282, February 2005
How to Cite
Tenn, S. (2005), An Alternative Measure of Relative Education to Explain Voter Turnout. Journal of Politics, 67: 271–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2005.00317.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript submitted August 23, 2003 Final manuscript received March 24, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!