All Things Considered: Systematic Cognitive Processing and Electoral Decision-making
Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
Journal of Politics
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 319–344, May 2005
How to Cite
Barker, D. C. and Hansen, S. B. (2005), All Things Considered: Systematic Cognitive Processing and Electoral Decision-making. Journal of Politics, 67: 319–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2508.2005.00319.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2005
- Manuscript submitted June 2, 2003 Final manuscript received March 26, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!